How much can I pack into this Raspberry Pi project? -


I have found my first pie in the mail, how many projects I have seen on the web about tutorials and Raspberry P I can not wait to tinker with it. Of course, any of these work is going to be a difficult process, however, as my experience with PI is not next to anyone, what I want to do with my first major project is thinking about the capabilities Was there. I want to be able to create an on-board computer for my car. I have seen many projects about it, and I have seen some good guides online. However, whatever I have seen, everything I need to do I can imagine ... I am convinced that my 8 GB SD card will be restricted to the selection of these specifications only, however, here's what I want to have a list of being able to If this is not possible for any reason, please give me a head :)

So ...

  • I to navigate the option With a menu for front-end GUI (like on 7 "touchscreen monitors), which will be included from this menu, I want to be able to select (and definitely run) the following:
  • < Li> Media Center (I've seen things like XBMC etc) - I have it radio unit and plagiarized I want to be able to move MPi 3 (probably from my iPhone!)
  • GPS / Satnam - I do not know how this is possible and I think I have a 3G card or something Things will need ...
  • Reverse the parking camera (Paste a webcam in the rear view) window etc. etc. (I have seen a good tutorial for this)
  • A Bluetooth Connect your phone to Cheezie (?) So that I have a

I will add even more thoughts ...

I am not questioning that it is possible according to the specifications of each person, so I am asking if they are completely a Is possible through solution, navigate through them via GUI?

Thanks for any help CAL.

It's all possible, all 8 GB in a bundle is more than enough for everything, it The only question that will limit your music collection is, how much work are you doing? It will be a limiting factor, not your drink.


Comments