java - How to append and retrieve data to an url using struts2 annotations? -


So I am using struts2 framework with annotations, here is facing a problem that I based database want to get the tracking information on the data that I'm adding to the URL

the URL that I send through ajax:

  URL :? CountryMasterftrdndcountryftrdkgCountryActioncreateCountryMastermcodeCNTRY countryCode = IND & amp; Id = 222  

I am using as a medium action class XML when it was able to obtain data from the URL by Setters and Getters.

But when the annotation was not used in the form of a mapping medium. Able to attach data parameters and not to see the URL able to retrieve

For example: - When the use of annotations as mapping through

  URL: CountryMasterftrdndcountryftrdkgCountryActioncreateCountryMastermcodeCNTRY  

Example: - When using XML as a mapping medium

  url: country masterstandard dedicatecountrationcricketmount when we use annotations Are the URLs you want to remove it, how to get the URL data to re-add, please help me. .. 

Thanks in advance ...


Comments