c# - Parsing HTML to get the key and value -


I use HTMLAgility to parse the HTML document

I downloaded DL from my project and from referenced .

Now, all my needs are to parse this HTML (bottom):

  & lt; HTML & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; // ...................... & lt; TDI id = 'image' & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; Video codec & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD colspan = 2 & gt; JPEG (8192 KBytes) & lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt;  

Now, I need to retrieve the video codec from the above HTML and its value JPEG .

I know that I can use HTMLAgility , but how to do it?

  var document = new HtmlDocument (); String html string = "& lt; tdi id = 'image' & gt;"; Document.LoadHtml (htmlString); // How to get the video codec and its value `JPEG '?  

Any hints given is very appreciated

Edit:.

I was able to proceed slightly for the response of @itedi but was still stuck up.

  var cells = document.DocumentNode // Manually use XPath instead of looping. Selection node (@ "// Table") .toList (); Var tbodies = cells.First () Selection nodes (@ "//"). ToList ();  

Gives me all tobes , but how do I print the value from it?

A very light way will use regex:

  string s = @ "From & lt; tbody id = 'image' & gt; & lt; tr & gt; & lt; td & gt; video codec & lt; / td & gt; & lt; td colspan = 2 & gt; JPEG (8192 KBytes) & lt; / TD & gt; & lt; / TR & gt; & lt; / body & gt; "; Results above = Regex.Match ("LD; TD> Video codec  ?? (+).  "). group 1];  

Returns: JPEG (8192 KBytes)


Comments