php - Does the twitter api still support auto following and unfollowing? -


I am convinced that I have heard in the news that Twitter does not follow auto with its own API and its Have decided to follow or have said that it was to be done now on the basis of their terms of service.

I know that many Twitter apps you can buy like Color Picker and Hootsight, do not allow this option anymore.

> Does anyone know that it is still possible?

I have an old PHP library, which allows you to follow people who follow you, as well as follow those people who are not following you automatically. But it is not working and before I am trying to fix it, I want to know that if someone knows that it can still be done ...

Thanks

It seems that they actually had too much spam.

Here's an article:


Comments