query cache - Error While setting query_cache_size in mysql -


When I tried to set query_cache_size in mysql, but it shows a warning and resets the cache size to 0

+ --------- + ------ + ---------------------- ----- ------------------------------ + + | Level | Code | Message | + --------- + ------ + -------------------------------- --------------------------------- + | Warning | 1282 | Failed to set query cache size 41984; The new query cache size is 0. + - -------- + ------ + -------------------------------- --------------------------------- +

I tried the query <

I am using MySQL Server Edition: 5.5.35-0toUntu 0.12.04.2 (Ubuntu)

Please help me set query cache size.

< P> You set the first query_cache_type = 1 in my.cnf and restart MySQL and then set query_cache_size

please

Take a look at

Comments