Chrome Google Cast Plugin Integration With VideoJS -


I'm trying to integrate the Google Cast plug-in for Chrome with VideoJS, but I started seeing them but It provides only one view button and some code that is not connected to the Google Cast plugin. I have no problem writing backend code to add video and Google Cast plug-in together. After the video is loaded, I find it difficult to find out how to handle for the conversation. Sites such as YouTube use the controls of the player to play, pause, search, etc., which will clearly try to do those things on the video player itself. I am trying to figure out a way to use the video interface but in reality it does nothing with the local player. I can make the copy of the interface but then I have to handle all the things manually and if possible So would you like to avoid this? Do anyone have any better ideas to deal with this? Thank you.

Video. JS-Chromecast Plugin provides hook with Chrome sender SDK and if it is correct It should be launched, open session and load media enabled.

To control media play / pause / resume, you must override the call on local playback in video.js. This project provides UX reference sampling and it handles transitions between cast mode and local playback.


Comments