Firebase - Getting a unique ID across providers on iOS -


I am searching around the firebase document, as well as the SO and I came to say that in the firebase now UID Variables, which was unique in all providers, but I do not think it is available in.

Is there any way to get / create this unique ID in all iOS providers?

uid parameter is on the generated token and returns back. Firebase Simple Login IOS Customer, and Security through auth Variables [Engineer on firebase]

user object to your methods.

Update 2014/03/07 : Support for uid , based on v1.3.0, Firebase has been added to Simple Login iOS Client.

I will work on adding functionality to the next version of Firebase C, the missing iOS customer is, but in the meantime, to emulate what you are doing to the customer, Lt; Provider & gt ;: & lt; User-id & gt; . Once this feature has been added, I will update this item.


Comments