objective c - switching to uitabbarcontroller (having views with customised header) after custom splashscreen (uiviewcontroller) is laoded WITHOUT STORYBOARD -


This is my first application, I'm starting in iOS development. Which I'm building without STORYBOARD .

Where I have a custom splashscreen that is made in the UIVIC controller and I am parsing some CSV files, while the splash screen is being loaded on which I have applied. / P>

After the parsing is complete, I want to create a tabbar controller which has 4 UI Controllers connected with the tabbar button and all the UIVIC controllers will have a custom header, which will be very common. Custom header will have labels, some buttons apply, 4 UIview controllers connected to tabbar buttons are also applicable.

But facing the problem, I can not move from Splashscreen to that main tabbar controller (which I do not know about how to create without the storyboard and without the Navigation Controller As I have a custom header in all 4 views of the tabbar.)

I do not want to use the navigation controller because I have a custom header that I need to use The breakfast.

So I want to create a tabbar controller without the storyboard which I do not know how to do it. And switching from SplashScreen View Controller to Tabbar Default View Controller.

Please help me with a tutorial or example code. As I have searched a lot, but was not able to find solutions for it.

Thanks in advance, any help regarding this issue will be appreciated as I have been stuck on it for the past few weeks.

Regards,

Niranjan B Prajapati.

I want to create a tabbar controller without the storyboard which I do not know how To do

  UITabBarController * TabVC = [[UITBbar Controller alloc] init]; TabVC.viewControllers = @ [viewController1, viewController2 ....];  

where viewController1 are view controllers that capture each tab of tab bar.

and switching from the splashscreen view controller to the tabbar default view controller.

  window.rootViewController = tabVC;  

Where windows is your app representative representative's window property


Comments