Python 3.3 Send Keys to Visual Boy Advance -


Along with () I was able to load a program, gain focus on the program, although I have not enabled To send the actual key in emulation, it appears as if it is sending to the window and not inside emulation.

The code I'm using goes like this:

  import win32com.client shell = win32com.client.Dispatch ("WScript.Shell" Shell.Run ("Silver.gbc") shell.AppActivate ("VisualBoyAdvance") shell.SendKeys ("{below}")  

Unless I try / DOWN}, I have tried "z" and will not send it inside the window, even if it sends fine for any other application. any idea? thank you in advanced.

After the text "itemprop =" text ">

The problem was that SendKey this is not compatible with direct input, direct input of this I get past The keyb_event of win32api used for

  VK_CODE = {'backspace': 0x08} DEF press (* args): press' press' ('X', 'Y', ' Z ') for' i ': win32api.keybd_event (VK_CODE [i], 0, 0, 0) time.sleep (0.2) win32api.keybd_event (VK_CODE [i], 0, win32con.KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0) Press ('Backspace')  

Comments