c - Unrecognized option '--32' on Virtual Machine -


I am trying to compile many of my things and using it on 32-bit Ubuntu using a virtual machine I am here.

This program is composed of 2 components, .asm and .c Compliance to the assembly file is just fine, though the C file refuses to compile for whatever reason.

I get the error

as: Unknown option '--32' / P>

The code for the C file is as follows < / P>

  #include "cdecl.h" int PRE_CDECL asm_main (zero) POST_CDECL; Int main () {int ret_status; Ret_status = asm_main (); Return ret_status; }  

I am compiling it using the command

GCC-C-M32-O driver.o driver.c

Whether the error occurs or not, I use the "-m32" argument.

I have just tested a simple "Hello world program", error appears anyway. So this is not a code but there is some problem with my virtual machine.

Alias ​​command output:

  alias alert = 'notyfy-send-trigger-low -i' $ ([$? = 0] & amp; echo terminal | | Echo error) "" $ (history | tail-n1 | sad-e '\' s / ^ \ s * [0- 9] \ + \ S * //; s / [; & amp; |] \ S * alert $ // '\' ')' 'aka egrep =' egrep --color = auto 'alias fgrep =' fgrep --color = auto 'surname grep =' grep --color = auto 'alias L = 'ls-cf' alias la = 'ls -a' alias ll = 'ls -alf' alias ls = 'ls --color = auto'  

< / Html>

Comments