syntax - Perl '->' strange notation -


In the context below, this means - '' What the thing is doing is no mean to me. This is not an object that we create in a new way in a new way, nor can I imagine that the lines are logic for a sub-routine call.

  My $ interface = SOAP :: Light - & gt; Yuri ("vase: iControl: $ name") - & gt; Readable (1) - & gt; Proxy ("https: //$sHost/iControl/iControlPortal.cgi");  

This sentence can be viewed for the first time using Perl.

I'm confused.

P> thx / Herman

  a -> B (...) - & gt; C (...) - & gt; D (...)  

Another legible way to write

  a-> b (...) - & gt; C (...) - & gt; D (...)  

and its meaning

  ((a- & gt; b (...)) -> c ( ...)) - & gt; D (...)  

or

  my $ temp1 = a- & gt; B (...); My $ temp2 = $ temp1- & gt; C (...); $ Temp2- & gt; D (...)  

This method is a series of calls, where a method gives an object that acts as an invocation for the next.

SOAP :: Lite uses a normal "trick", when the objects return objects set to

  my $ obj = class-> Gt; new (); $ Obj- & gt; Setter1 (...); $ Obj- & gt; Setter2 (...); $ Obj- & gt; Setter3 (...);  

to

  my $ obj = class- & gt; New () -> gt; Setter1 (...) - & gt; Setter 2 ...) - & gt; Setter 3 (...);  

Comments